Established in 1981 as a magazine publishing consulting firm, by its founder and president, Al Faer, The Jared Company has provided consulting services to a diverse group of publishers of consumer, trade and association publications throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
With in-depth industry experience, Faer (as a non-broker), has negotiated, bought and controlled approximately $720 million worth of manufacturing, paper, distribution and other associated collaterals, saving clients in excess of $118 million over the years, through an array of strategically aligned and implemented procedures.
Because of his diverse publishing and printing background, Faer has been sought after by clients for his vast industry knowledge, resources and expertise in an array of specialized and customized consulting services, such as:
- Cost-Reduction and Containment Assessments
- Printer and Paper Contract Negotiations
- Profit Improvement Strategies
- Paper Procurement (internal/external) Evaluation/Implementation
- Internal/External Operational Cost and Procedural Studies
- Publication Start-Ups and Turn-Arounds
- Due Diligence and Feasibility Studies
- Financial Projection and Budget Development
- Newsstand Distribution/Circulation Strategies/Implementation
- International Publishing Licensing
- Business Plan Development
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Consulting services have been provided to more than 170 clients during the past 36 years.
Go to www.jaredco.biz for a partial client listing and other detailed information about Al Faer and The Jared Company.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER TO WPA MEMBERS: 25% discount for consulting services on any/all assignment fee arrangements. EXPIRES DECEMBER 31, 2017.
If you are interested in this offer and are not a WPA member, click here for membership application.)
Please let The Jared Co. know you reached out to them through the WPA Resource Guide. You will be asked for your WPA member number.
The Jared Co. is a WPA member.